Only administrator of root tenant (default tenant) is considered as master administrator and has privileges to manage application tenants.
How to configure
- First, configure Kyubit Users Authentication required for multi-tenant mode.
After this step you will have a Kyubit user who is master administrator with privileges to manage tenants.
- Open your web.config file (C:\Program Files\Kyubit\BusinessIntelligence) and set "Multitenant" setting to "1".
<add key="Multitenant" value="1" />
- After you login with master administrator within "Administration" section there will be options to manage tenants.
- Create new tenants
- Create new users (Administration -> Users & Admins -> Create User ) and set each tenant appropriate administrators.
From that moment created users can login to Kyubit BI and manage their own tenant users, groups or any data.
- Each tenant can have associated Windows account to be used, while accessing data sources requiring Windows Authentication (SSAS, for example).
Optionally, each user could have associated his own Windows account for the same purpose.